Submission to the magazine is generally for one of two reasons. For self-promotion, product(s) or service(s) advertisement. We do publish more than these two categories but these are the primary ones.
There are several size options, but we will cover the main ones here.
1. Cover or Rear pages (8.833 x 11.333 in)
2. Single page spread (8.5 x 11 in)
3. Double page spread
4. Middle pages spread (17.333 x 11.333 in)
5. Single page horizontal (8.5 x 5.5 in)
Selections are determined by competitive submission. Submission timelines are generally announced in the FaceBook Social Media groups attributed to each magazine.
An information sheet should accompany all submissions, whether group or singular. Sheet should clearly define:
1. Name of individual in picture (specified by pic number)
2. Location where pic was taken
3. Name of photographer
4. Aim of submission (ad, self-promotion, etc.)
Submission must be accompanied by model release.
Questions, Critiques and Suggestions may be sent using the contact form.
There are specific social media groups for each magazine and even one for models in general. We strongly urge everyone involved in these areas to join each and every group that pertains to what they are doing. Whether it be to spread information or keep informed on news and events in each area, the social media groups are a great place for announcements, questions and suggestions.